Sunday, April 4, 2010

A New Experience


I decided, as I am quickly approaching my 30's, it's time for me to join the virtual world of blogging.  I'm a young mother, a wife of almost 6 years, and a full time teacher.  My husband Jon and I have our own little piece of the pie in a small town and a beautiful 15 month old daughter, Harper.  I've always thought, "I don't have enough in my life to 'blog' about" but I'm beginning to think I'm wrong. 

Jon and I are busy people and more often than not something happens that I think is adorable, intriguing, or just down right funny and I simply forget! So here is my attempt to keep those who want to listen informed about my thoughts, feelings and our lives! Enjoy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the blog!!! P.S. Harper is unfairly (I think that's a word?) cute... Seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete