Monday, July 30, 2012

My Little Diva

I finally successfully loaded my little diva's videos. I giggle each time I watch these, and I also tremble slightly in fear because I know what true drama queen we really have.

This first video was taken back in the winter time at our home at the Lake. She is "rocking" out to Strawberry Shortcake's "Sunshine girls". Her dance moves are mimicking the moves on the TV. It's pretty classic.


My favorite part is the robot(ish) dance moves and the quick bite she must take mid dance. This picture was taken the week before Berry Beach. She was "getting ready" for the beach. Yes those are Jon's hunting socks and I have NO idea why she has them on with her swimsuit.


This clip was taken the week we moved. She is singing along to Barbie's Princess and the Pauper.  Her Blanky is serving as her dress and she has on high heels if you can't see them. Not nearly as fun as "Sunshine Girls" but equally entertaining.



Watch out world - here comes Harper!

No comments:

Post a Comment