Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Changes!

I can honestly say I can't believe an entire year has passed! I'm so thankful for the year we've had, and can't wait to see what 2011 will bring.

My Christmas break went by way to quickly (as usual). This year we were really fortunate to have Jon home for our entire break from school! This was the first year since I've started teaching that Jon was able to take off the week between Christmas and New Year's. It was really nice to both be home. Our Christmas was really blessed with lots of gifts and family time. After all the holiday and birthday madness, Jon and I have decided to turn our office into a toy room. It truly is a sign that times are changing in our house. Now our office is full of stuffed animals, a kitchen set, puzzles, books and more! I'm just happy it's all confined to one area (sort of) instead of the entire living room!

I'm pretty sure I want to invent little toys that are magnetic, so all parents have to do when they put their toddler to bed is get out one of those huge magnets and suck the toys back to the toy room! I'm telling you I would be a millionaire! I could cut 25 minutes out of my life from picking up all the dishes, baby dolls, hair ties and teacups. It is quite fun to see her play. She's really into the imaginative play. She does her baby's hair and feeds her Minnie Mouse doll in her high chair (which she refuses to sit in because she's big).

This will be a big week for us as we finally get to have our big ultrasound! We probably won't make a decision on whether to find out boy or girl until we are sitting in the room. I just keep going back and forth on finding out! I know Jon will want to find out, but I'm pretty sure I can convince him to wait if I wanted to. I guess we'll know one way or the other after Tuesday!

I know this next year will bring us as much joy as 2010, I pray you and your family will feel just as blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment