Wednesday, July 7, 2010

10 Million Strong .... and Growing

So when you don't have kids you hear all the cliches like "it goes by so fast" and "they grow so quickly" and you dismiss them as parents who are just sleep deprived and have no concept of reality. Well I hate to tell all you people out there, but those cliches are true. Maybe I'm just sleep deprived, who knows.

I swear I bought Harper shoes less than 2 weeks ago and they were huge on her, now her little toes are hanging off the top. Really?! I mean I know kids outgrow clothes quickly, but I thought quickly was like a season, not 2 weeks!! I could also swear I was just using every piece of technology available to get my tiny infant to sleep for more than 45 mins at a time, and now, she's putting her little hands on her hips and telling me "NO!". Seriously, where did all the time go? Must be sleep deprivation.


No comments:

Post a Comment