Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Anticipation

Friday is the big day, Elliette is on the schedule to arrive on her Aunt Sierra's birthday. I am very thankful to have the pregnancy come to an end. I feel like her arrival has had a shadow cast against it because of all my pain issues. We are making final preparations and getting our little home ready for her big arrival.

I finally settled on a middle name - I think. :) The last time I was well enough to go to church we had a reading that stood out like a red alarm to me. I felt it was the confirmation I'd been looking for. Jon hasn't ruled it out, and thankfully he's been such a trooper with me on the couch zoned out most of the time. Here it is Romans 5:3-4 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance character; and character hope"

Elliette Hope, your Daddy and I (and your big sister) are excited to meet you. For Mommy, it can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment