Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is mine and Jon's 6th wedding anniversary! Crazy how time really does fly! Jon and I met in high school. He says he instantly knew he wanted to date me. I was a little more reluctant. Jon would call my best friend Callie at least twice a week asking about me. She finally told me, if you don't go out with this guy - I'm going to go nuts. So for her sake - I agreed. My famous last words to him? "This is just a date, I'm not looking for a relationship."  Here we are 9 years later celebrating our wedding anniversary! 

Just another perfect example of how everything happens for a reason. I could not have found a better partner for life. When he stresses, I'm calm, when I'm freaking out about details, he's easy going. I'm very lucky that he always puts me first. Just this week it was storming during the very INTENSE season finale of Grey's Anatomy and who is setting up rabbit ears when the satellite went out? Yep, Jon did! 

He is also the world's best daddy. Seeing him with Harper just makes me smile. She has him TOTALLY wrapped around her little finger. He gets up in the middle of the night, he changes the nastiest diapers and plays with dolls and tea sets (don't worry they play with softballs and cars too).  

I can't wait for the many more years to come!
Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment