Sunday, November 11, 2012

Meet Gina!

So... in my quest to find low fat recipes I have stumbled upon a new favorite blog...

I happened to find her blog through pinterest (imagine that) and I've been addicted ever since. I've tried about 15 of her recipes from her site and I haven't had a bad one yet. Some of you may know that I was banned from Racheal Ray's recipes several years ago by Jon. My cooking skills and her recipes were just not a good combination. Well not Gina! She uses ingredients I can pronounce, and fresh things I can find in my small town grocery store.  Even my red meat, fried food, coated in butter loving husband has enjoyed everything I've made from her. Yay! Best part?? For someone like me who needs those nutritional facts, it's listed on every recipe!! She's given me the opportunity to spice up my kitchen skills and keep everything low fat. I just might be in love....

Check her out! Meet Gina from SkinnyTaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment